Tall Oaks Camp Rules
We want everyone to have a great time camping at Tall Oaks! We’ve got a few rules that we ask you to follow so our time outdoors is peaceful and enjoyable!
- Check-in time: 2 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Quiet hours: 11pm to 7AM
- Upon arrival, please stop at the office to register and receive a car pass. If the office is not open please self-register at the kiosk.
- Please drive gently throughout the campground—Speed limit is 10 MPH
- Registered campers are welcome to have visitors, there is a cost of $5.00 per person for a day pass, and all visitors must register at the office.
- Well behaved pets are welcome as long as they are leashed and accompanied at all times.
- Please respect our trees! They are special. Do not cut, place nails or otherwise harm a tree. A $500 fine will be assessed if a living tree is damaged.
- No fireworks–Wharton Township has a noise ordinance, that has a penalty of up to a $300 fine that will be levied upon the person discharging fireworks.
- No firearms, fireworks or other similar devices are allowed at any time.
- Only licensed vehicles are allowed on property, no golf carts or ATV’s of any type allowed.
- No flying drones within the campground.
- No hanging political or offensive banners, flags or other paraphernalia.
- Cancellation Policy: A 21 day notice for Camping and a 30 day notice for Cabins is required for a refund or date change less the cancellation fee. A cancellation fee of $10 per site for camping, $20 for Group Camping and $25 for Cabins will be assessed. All other cancellations forfeit full deposit. No refunds given for early departure, no shows, or inclement weather. We do not move dates or payments to future reservations.